Male Hospitality (Events & Guest Relations Management) Lecturers, Aug 2020
Lincoln College International is looking for Multiple Male Lecturers, due to acquiring a new College in Riyadh (subject to contract).
We are looking for experienced Teachers / Lecturers of following subjects:
Hospitality (GRM & Events)
English is the main language of instruction during the whole program; therefore non - native English speakers will be expected to present IELTS certificate.
Saudi Arabian Colleges run by Lincoln College International are working to the highest standards. Our outstanding reputation in the Kingdom attracts the best talent from all over the world. Make sure you don't miss out!
What we offer:
- A very generous basic salary TAX FREE
- Housing and Transportation allowances
- BUPA Health care
- 35 days annual leave
- Visa and flights costs covered
- Bachelor's degree as a minimum
- Internationally recognised teaching qualification
- Native English speaker or achieved 6.5 Academic IELTS (7.5 ILETS for English teaching roles)
- A mix of qualifications and experience including a minimum of 3 years' experience in industrial and commercial fields in a developed country, as well as a minimum of three years teaching experience in a vocational college or training centre