Male College Dean
Tourism & Hospitality College in Riyadh
· To provide strategic leadership of an International Tourism & Hospitality College contributing to the overall aims and goals of Lincoln College International
· With college stakeholders to create meaningful strategic partnerships that align with the aims of Saudi Arabia Vision 2030
· To oversee the development and delivery of excellence in teaching, research, employer engagement and knowledge transfer/enterprise, to enhance the quality of the student experience.
· To operate within the policies, regulations and framework of the institution, ensuring the physical and human resources of the College are effectively deployed.
The role of the Dean is to provide inspirational, innovative and enterprising academic leadership and to lead the strategic management of the College to ensure that it achieves the highest academic standards and supports the achievement of Lincoln College International’s mission, vision and overall objectives as aligned to Saudi Arabia Vision 2030.
This is a major leadership role within the group with clear responsibility for promoting the quality of education and enterprise, combined with accountability for ensuring that the college achieves its academic and financial objectives.
The College requires a particularly outward facing profile and the Dean will play a major role in promoting communications and relationships between the College and external organisations as well as fostering relationships internally within the group.
· Masters degree (or equivalent) in International Hospitality Management or related field from recognised institution
· Management qualification
· Internationally recognised Teaching Qualification
· The expectation is that you will be a native English speaker and if not have an recent IELTs grade of 7.5 as a minimum.
· A minimum of five years of industry experience at management level within an international hospitality setting
· A minimum of five years of senior management and leadership experience within a recognised international hospitality education setting
· A minimum of three years learning and teaching experience within an international hospitality setting
· Proven track record in leading change and successfully raising standards in a complex organisation
· The ability to create meaningful external partnerships to the benefit of the college, its stakeholders and students
· The ability to develop, articulate and implement the vision for Lincoln College in KSA as aligned to Saudi Arabia Vision 2030
· The ability to make well-informed, sound and considered judgements
· The ability to lead, inspire and motivate others
· Management reporting expertise
· Highly developed ICT skills
· Experience in making well-informed, sound and considered judgements
· Proficiency in prioritising and organising multiple and conflicting demands
· Willingness and readiness to travel to meet the needs of the role.